Hello and welcome to you cupid and friend!!! :D

Hey everyone! Post what you want answers and advice on, or just random amazing spazzy quotes! Be random, yourself! :D

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Does The Guy Love You?














Just cuz' the guy says he loves you, doesn't mean it's always true. Maybe he says I love you, and does things for you with notions that he loves you! That's how you know. Maybe he doesn't say I love you so much, but he cares and looks out for you so much, that it's like telepathy. The words I love you, are behind what he does for you. :).

2 comments:

  1. Ever since my unrequited love, and the one now, I have been noticing that the guy i now like, well there are some signs that maybe........... just maybe....... could he like me? (blushing and ready to explode!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't really given up on him at all. :(

    ReplyDelete